- 【Super Quality LED】High brightness SMD 5050 LED, daylight white 6000K~6500K, 18lm/LED, color rendering index (CRI) more than 80. 24V LED strip is much brighter than old 12V LED strip and much safer than 110V LED strip. Touchable to children.
- 【Super Long Design】 Designed with 10m continuous length and 24V DC input. Even if all the 600LEDs are turned on full brightness, no voltage drop. Pretty suitable for indoor and outdoor lighting decoration projects that need long LED strip.
- 【Waterproof IP67】 The LED strip is put in silicone tube, which protects it very well from water & dust and makes it easy to clean. It will work well outdoor, even in extreme weather such as rainstorms.
- 【Cut and Bend Freely】 It can be cut off between every 6 LED without damaging the rest strip. Soft and flexible. You can cut it to any length and bend it to any shape to meet your requirements.
- 【We Stand behind Our Product】 24 months free warranty, free replacement or full refund. If there is any issue, please feel free to contact us. We will reply in 12 hours. To let it work, you need a 24V DC Power supply, which is not included.
- Model: 10m/roll 5050 SMD 24V White LED strip
- Light source: SMD 5050
- Emitting Color: White
- Color temperature: 6000-6500K
- FPCB color: White
- LED quantity: 60 LEDs/m, 10m 600 LEDs in total
- Protection Rate: IP67 Waterproof
- Working Voltage: 24V DC
- Max Working Current: 5A
- Max Output power: 120W
- Beam angle: 140 °
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
- Size: (L)10m x (W)12mm x (T)4mm
- Net weight: 750g
1×10 meters (32.8ft) LED strip light
5x Mounting clips
10x mini screws (Power supply is not included)
- The 24V LED strip comes without self-adhesive tape at back,no power supply and dimmer. To let it work, please buy a 110V AC to DC 24V 5A 120W power supply. We recommend ALITOVE 24V 5A power. (https://www.alitove.net/product/24v-5a-bk/)
- Please spread the strip from the tape before use. Otherwise, the strip will overheat in several minutes.
- If the strip blinks or flashes, maybe the power is not enough for the strip. Please don’t use 12V or 85-265V output power supply for this 24V LED strip.