- 【All in one kit, plug and play】The kit contains 10m 24V RGB LED strip & controller & 24V 5A adapter. Just connect them together and they will work very well. No other accessories are required. So easy!
- 【Amazing color change & DIY】With the 44key IR remote, you can set 20 static colors, adjust 16 classes brightness, select 5 light patterns (static / flash / strobe / fade-change / RGB Smooth-change) and creat the color you like by pressing DIY button. You can adjust light color to synchronize with application scenarios. Add more colors to your life.
- 【Waterproof IP65】The LED strip is covered with clear silicone coating, which protects it very well from water & dust and makes it easy to clean. It can be used to decorate garden,yard, building outline or other outdoor scenes.
- 【Cut freely & easy to install】The light is flexible and can be cut off between every 6LEDs. You can configure the length and bend it to the shape you want. It comes with both self-adhesive tape on back and some clips & screws.You can reinforce it with the clips if the tape alone cannot fix it firmly.
- 【Good & Full Material but less cost】 The continuous 10m RGB LED strip is designed with double layer copper on PCB board and 24V DC input, which keeps the mixed colors more uniform and brighter and no voltage drop accross the entire 10m strip. It is equal to 2pcs 12V 5m led strip plus 1pc amplifier, but it will take less money, labor and time in comparison.
10m 600 LEDs 5050 LED strip
- Light source: SMD 5050 RGB
- LED quantity: 10m 600 LEDs in total
- Protection Rate: IP65 Waterproof (Can’t be used underwater)
- Working Voltage: 24V DC
- Max Working Current: 5A
- Max power: 120W
- Beam angle: 120 °
- Size: L1000cm (10M) x W1.0cm x T0.25cm
- Net weight: 410g
- Life span: >50000 hours
44-Key IR Remote Controller
- 20 kinds of static colors
- 5 light patterns: Static/Flash/Strobe/Fade-change/RGB Smooth-change
- 16 levels brightness control
- Input / Output Voltage: 24V
- Max load current: 4A each color max (12A max in total)
- Power: 288W max
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
24V 5A power supply
- Input Voltage: 100V~240V AC
- Output Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Current: up to 5A
- Size: 6.5″ / 2.4″/ 1.5″
- AC Cable length: about 47″
- DC Cable length: about 43″
- Working Temperature: 0~40℃
- Storage Temperature: -20~60℃
- Ambient Humidity: 0~95% Non-Condensation
How to connect?
- Connect the 4pin connector to the signal receiver. Red wire to R, blue wire to B, green wire to G. Black wire to V+.
- Plug the LED strip into the connector on the controller. Please make sure the arrows on the connectors point to each other.
- Plug the power supply to the controller. The power indicator lights up. If no, that means no power enter controller. Please check the connection.
- Press the buttons on the remote to control lights. Please don’t block off the IR sensor in the receiver and make sure the indicator in the remote point to the IR sensor. Otherwise, it cannot receive the remote’s command.