- Work great with Arduino, FastLED library, Adafruit NeoPixel Library and Raspberry Pi. It is easy to program.
- 256 brightness display and full 24-bit color display. Each LED can have its own color and brightness. You can control each LED individually and set it to any color or animation you want.
- Come with 3-pin JST-SM connectors on both ends and separate GND/12V+ wires. You can hook up the pixel strings one by one without soldering and add power supply if needed.
- IP68 waterproof. Weatherproof silicone wraps every LED pixel, protects it very well and makes it easy to clean. You can put them outdoor, even underwater.
- Each pixel can be cut off without damaging the rest pixels. So you can shorten or extend the distance between two pixels if you want.
Model: WS2811 LED pixels
Light source: F8RGB*1
IC Model: WS2811 IC
Quantity: 50 LEDs / unit, 10 units in total
LED Shape: Round
Color: full color, 24-bit
Gray level: 256
Wire Length: 2.75in~2.95in (7cm~7.5cm) Lamp to Lamp
Length: 11.5ft (3.5m) per unit, 115ft (35m) in total
Size: Please refer to the picture
Operating voltage: DC 12V
Waterproof: IP68 waterproof
Connection: Red: +12V; White: DATA; Blue: GND
1) It comes without power supply and controller. You’ll need a WS2811 controller to use them.
2) Please refer to the fourth prodcut image, it shows the input port.
500pcs WS2811 LED Pixels Light