- Individually Addressable. Each LED can have its own color and brightness. You can control each LED individually and set it to any color or animation you want.
- It can be programmed with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, FadeCandy, T1000S etc. It can also be controlled by SP105E, SP103E, HC008 and other pre-programmed WS2811 controllers.
- IP68 waterproof. Each RGB LED and controller chip is sealed in silicone. They are weatherproof and rugged. You can put them outdoor, even underwater.
- Each strand has two JST SM 3-pin connectors so you can connect multiple strands in a row, just watch for how much current they want. Each pixel can be cut off. So you can shorten or extend the distance between two pixels.
- They’re typically used to make outdoor advertising signs, led screen, led wall, advertising board and widely applied to hotel, KTV, bars, wedding, party atmosphere lighting.
Model: WS2811 LED pixel light
Light source: F8RGB*1
IC Model: WS2811 IC
LED Quantity: 50 LEDs /unit
IC Quantity: 50pcs WS2811 IC per unit
Control method: Individually Addressable, one IC controls one LED Chip.
LED Shape: Round
The standard operating voltage: DC 12V
Power: 0.3W/pixel, 15W/unit
Wire Color: Black
Wire Length: 2.75in~2.95in (7cm~7.5cm) Lamp to Lamp
Length: 11.5ft (3.5m) long in total per unit
Waterproof: IP68 waterproof
Color: full color, 24-bit
Gray level: 256
Pixel size: Please refer to the picture
Drill hole diameter:12mm
1) It comes without power supply and controller. You’ll need a controller such as an Arduino to use them.
2) The work voltage of the LED string must be 12V DC. Otherwise, it will be burnt out. 12V 1.25A supply can drive one strand (50 pieces).
3) There are small arrows on circuit board to show the direction of the data flow. This will help you confirm the input and output end.
50pcs WS2811 LED pixels light