- Input: 110V/220V AC; Output: DC 5V 60A max. Output voltage can be adjusted 15%. Three sets of output Channel.
- Safety features: Automatic overload cut-off, over Voltage cut-off, automatic thermal cut-off, short circuit protection.
- It is perfect for all 5V projects, such as WS2811 2801 WS2812B LED Strip Pixel Light, CCTV Camera, Security System, Computer Project, etc.
- It comes with cooling fan and many holes on the metal case, which makes heat dissipation more efficient.
- Compact small size, high efficiency, high reliability and stable performance. Indoor use only!
Input: AC110V/220V 50/60Hz
Output : DC 5V 60A 300W max
Fix Screw Hole Diameter: 2.5mm (0.1inch)
Working temperature: -10 to 50 degree Celsius
Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degree Celsius
Environmental humidity: 10-95%
Material: Metal, Electronic Parts
Safety Compliance: CCC/ FCC / CE
L/N: AC power input
+V: DC power output “+”
COM: DC power output “-“
+V ADJ: Adjust the output voltage (15%)
1) 110V/220V must be selected by switch before using to avoid damaging. Please change the switch to 110V for USA.
2) The power supply fan does make a noise and the speed of the fan is load based. So the higher the load, the faster the fan runs, the louder the noise.
Some customers complain that output power of 5V power supply is insufficient. After a series of tests, we find the reason is wrong test method, not quality issue.
Because of low voltage and large current, 5V power supply requires the test wire to be thick and short enough, so as to reduce the power loss as much as possible.
Compared with the 12V and 24V power supply, if the same current is to be output, 5V power supply needs a thicker output wire.
For example, if the 12V 20A power supply is tested by 11 AWG test wire,no current and voltage drop, no power loss.
But when we test 5V 20A power supply, in order to get sufficient 5V voltage and 20A current, 6 AWG test wire is required.
If we use 11 AWG test wire or 6 AWG test wire is too long, the current and voltage will drop much. This is the characteristic of the current transmission of 5V power supply.
The lower the output voltage is, the wider the transmission channel should be. If you need test report, please feel free to contact us.
1 x LED Switching Power Supply