- Highly smart. Each LED is individually addressable. You can set each LED as you wish to scroll messages or draw little images.
- Wide compatibility. It works great with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, FastLED library, Adafruit NeoPixel Library, Rainbowduino, SP103E, SP105E, T1000S, etc.
- Chainable and bendable design. You can extend the panel by hooking them up one by one with the 3pin JST connectors. Flexible FPCB can be gently bent and curved around surfaces.
- Save your money. It works almost the same as NeoPixel but much cheaper than NeoPixel. It is sturdy, beautiful and very comparable to other similar products.
- Wide application: It can be used to make led screen, led wall, advertising board and widely applied to hotel, KTV, bars, Outdoor advertising signs, Christmas or wedding party decoration, etc.
Model: WS2812B 16*16 LED Matrix panel
Light source: SMD 5050 RGB
IC: WS2812B (WS2811 IC built-in RGB chip)
LED Quantity: 16*16 256 Pixels
FPCB board size: Width/17cm, Thickness/0.3cm
FPCB colors: black
Gray level: 256
Emitting Color: Full color (24-bit)
Plate: soft copper
The chip: Taiwan Epistar chip
Beam Angle: 120 °
Standard operating voltage: DC 5V
Waterproof: IP20 not waterproof
Working Life: >50,000 hours
1) With 256 LEDs, you could use over 15A of current if you turn on all the LEDs on to white (which we really do not recommend because we don’t think the flex PCB can handle that much current).
2) Flexible PCBs are not designed for repeated flexing! 5V DC input only!
3) If you want the data sheet of WS2812B, please contact us, we will send it to your email.
1X 16*16 256 pixels WS2812B LED panel (without power and controller)